The things that interest me…why not share it to the world???

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 3 in Baguio 市

Fourth album uploaded! This is the second one with the most number of snapshots…65 to be exact. I entitled it as “Day 3 in Baguio (read as “shi” which is a suffix for “city”). I think this was the most serious day of all. We were inside the conference hall the whole day listening four seminars. Fortunately, I didn’t catch myself sleeping. 講演者はとても面白かったから。。(It’s because the speakers were quite interesting.)

We only had time roaming around Baguio City when the night came. But that was too short. We just went to SM City Baguio. That was the very first time I’ve ever been to a mall which, even if you’re already inside the building, you’re still gonna feel the rain pouring down on top of your head. Moreover, it’s the only mall in the Philippines (I think) that don’t need air conditioning services anymore.

Before I forget, this album also includes exclusive snaps of Charlyn Velasquez’ awesome performance at the PACSA seminar’s last night. She really got the crowd good.

The slideshow below only presents 30 photos. To view all, click “view all images”.


Make sure to leave a comment, ok?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: