The things that interest me…why not share it to the world???

Friday, May 2, 2008

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: A Must-See Film!

You see, I am not really fond of watching famous movies. Doing that thing makes me feel like I’m just an ordinary person with nothing extraordinary to share. It loses my quality as a man striving for exceptionality. However, these past few months, it seems like these principles of mine have been gradually fading. What I mean is that, my eyes have recently been caught up by these popular box office films. And now, it just happened again…and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the one to blame. :)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a 2007 box office fantasy adventure film directed by David Yates. It is the fifth of the Harry Potter series of films which are based on the novels created by the infamous J.K. Rowling.

The story is all about Harry Potter’s experiences during his fifth year at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. These include the Ministry of Magic’s rejection to Lord Voldemort’s return to existence, the appointment of Dolores Umbridge as a teacher and eventually, a headmistress of Hogwarts and the revelation of the organization known as the Order of the Phoenix.

The production of this film reportedly cost at about $150-200 million. Since its release on July 2007, the film’s gross revenue has reached an amount of $938,468,864, making it the sixth highest grossing film of all time.

In my own point of view…

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is one of my favorite films so far. It is the second most excellent Harry Potter film, I must say…just behind Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It’s so nice to see Daniel Radcliffe and the rest of the casts in a “clean look” once again. They looked extremely dirty on the Goblet of Fire…

Radcliffe, Watson and Grint still got talents in the portrayal of the characters Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, respectively. The other old casts are, too. On the other hand, the new casts are also noteworthy. They really have awakened my emotions and senses. The best one I think is Imelda Staunton (as Dolores Umbridge). She’s really annoying like I want to slap and kick her ass. The second most outstanding is Helena Bonham Carter (as Bellatrix Lestrange).

When it comes to visual effects, Order of the Phoenix undeniably is the best of among the five (so far) Harry Potter films. The spells are so cool, full of strength, intensity and quality. The CGI characters are likewise brilliant. Here are some of the screenshots showcasing eye-popping visual effects. Genius!

To sum it up, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a must-see film. It’s a great movie, worth downloading or keeping for! Check out its trailer and the screenshots to gain more encouragement.

Hey wait! While I was viewing the movie, I couldn’t help myself picking up quotes that really struck me. Let me share them to you then.

  • I've reached my limit, you hear?
  • This is the last I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense.
  • Fear makes people do terrible things.
  • Truth will out.
  • I implore you to see reason.
  • What's life without a little risk?
  • Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved...perfect what can be perfected...and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.
  • If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free.
  • If it's just you alone, you're not as much of a threat.
  • Look at the bright side. You can't be any worse than old toad face.
  • Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow.
  • Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more...believing in yourself.
  • If they can do it, why not us?
  • What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.
  • The more you care, the more you have to lose.
  • It isn't how you are alike. It's how you are not.
  • The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
Make sure to leave a comment, ok?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: