The things that interest me…why not share it to the world???

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

To All Bloggers: SocialSpark Has Just Been Born

Hello, my fellow bloggers. I just want y’all to know that a new social media marketing, blog marketing and blog advertising website has just been born. The name’s SocialSpark.

SocialSpark is the best place for your blog to be exposed to a number of advertisers and bloggers as well. It is a site where you can make friends, make your blog/s popular, take tons of opportunities, join contests and most especially, gain lots and lots of bucks. Interesting, isn’t it?

As early as April, I signed in as a member and up to now, I'm still on track and keep on grabbing opportunities that would monetize my blog. Here’s my profile’s URL—http://socialspark.com/bloggers/vjczar.

So far, I still got few friends. If you’re willing to be one, just befriend me and I’ll accept you in no time. The more friends we have, the more chances of earning money!

With its unique marketing approach to both bloggers and advertisers, SocialSpark, with a doubt will emerge to be the best among its competitors very soon!

I just hope that there will be more opportunities available for new blogs just like mine.

Join now by clicking the URL below.

SocialSpark

This is a paid post.

Make sure to leave a comment, ok?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: