The things that interest me…why not share it to the world???

Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Britney Bitch on "How I Met Your Mother"

It’s been a while. I know I shouldn’t have kept you waiting. But I’m here now.
These lines from Britney Spears’ “Break the Ice” are undeniably factual for the pop princess has come back after almost three long years of hiatus in the music business. She had her fifth studio album “Blackout” being released last year and then, earned another two smash hits “Gimme More” and “Piece of Me”…and there’s more!

This coming March 24th, Britney Spears will be appearing on CBS’ popular sitcom “How I Met Your Mother”. She will play as Abby, a receptionist who has a big crush on Ted (Josh Radnor). "Everyone, including the cast, the crew and the producers, has been wonderful and Abby is such a fun girl to play. I'm having a blast!" she said.

This is the second guest appearance of Britney in a comedy sitcom. The first was her “Will & Grace” appearance as Amber-Louise in 2006.

Here’s a very short clip released by CBS about the much awaited “How I Met Your Mother” episode.

Make sure to leave a comment, ok?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: