The things that interest me…why not share it to the world???

Monday, March 24, 2008

Heading Towards the City of Pines

After four lengthy months, I finally had the time to upload the photos of me and the other MKD Gakusei Jichikai members who attended the Philippine Association of Campus Student Advisers (PACSA) annual seminar. But, so far, the photos that I already uploaded are just those that were taken when we’re still heading towards Baguio City. それなので (Because of that), I named this first batch of snaps as “Heading Towards the City of Pines”. Catchy name for an album, ain’t it?

Here's the slideshow of the contents of the album. However, it will only show 20 of the 37 photos. Click "view all images" button if you desire to view all.

Enjoy!




Make sure to leave a comment, ok?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: